Marriage & Couples Counseling
Relationship-focused couples therapy and marriage counseling achieve both the strengthening of a healthy relationship and/or specifically help to grow in spite of difficulties and challenges. When couples spot potential problem areas and are willing take relationship advice and work together in an effective manner, the relationship success increases. Do not delay or resist starting your marriage counseling. Sign up for couples therapy and be intentional about investing in your happiness.
During marriage counseling, couples will learn about skills they need to build or work on in order to resolve differences and conflicts in a more loving manner. During couples therapy, skills are learned and practiced to achieve tangible and long-lasting results. Couples learn to relate to each other using wise, powerful, and loving methods that are invaluable at any stage of a relationship.
SAMPLE GOALS OF COUPLES COUNSELING FOR ORANGE COUNTY
- Resolving Conflict with mutual respect
- Creating more passion and intimacy
- Strengthening Trust
- Communicating Effectively
- Clarify Roles & Decision Making
- Investing in the relationship so it will survive and thrive
- Develop and maintain a deep connection
- Identify various relationship skills needing development
- Avoid repeating mistakes made in the past
- Enhance the ability to communicate more effectively
- Grow stronger through couples counseling and marital counseling
Marriage counseling and couples therapy can enhance the relationship experience. Successful companionship is a blend of taking responsibility in the relationship and enjoying each other’s company. The pressure of everyday life doesn’t have to eliminate the enjoyable aspects of your relationship. Companionship is made up of embracing differences, mutual respect, shared life goals, aligned priorities, values, healthy differences, and balancing unity and space.