Marta has a heart for helping others. She wants to see you succeed and become a healthier, stronger, and more whole person. Marta offers over 27 years of professional experience, serving clients since 1991.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW #17540) Marta’s credential required a Master’s degree in Social Work, including 3,200 post-graduate hours of supervised clinical work, two State of California licensing exams, and ongoing compliance with continuing education requirements.
Coupled with her LCSW experience, Marta is a certified EMDR therapist, treating victims of trauma that include physical abuse, sexual abuse, traumatic injuries, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- National Association of Social Work
- EMDR International Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors
Past Experiences Include:
- Inpatient care, adolescent group home therapy
- Directing a Residential Treatment Center
- Orange County Rescue Mission-therapy program for the homeless
- Clinically supervising interns
- Licensing Examiner for the California LCSW Oral Examination
Learn more about the Services Marta offers.
To schedule an appointment, please call 949-697-4332.
“Revelation Counseling provided the catalyst for change in my life. Through honesty, effort and submission we were able to navigate through difficult events and help create a healthier, stronger and more whole person. Without it I fear, I would not have been able to experience the healing and restoration that has occurred.”