Marta has a heart for helping others. She wants to see you succeed and become a healthier, stronger, and more whole person. Marta has years of professional experience in several settings, serving since 1991;
- Inpatient care, adolescent group home therapy
- Directing a Residential Treatment Center
- Orange County Rescue Mission-therapy program for the homeless
- Clinically supervising interns, and
- Private Practice
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker credential requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work, 3200 post-graduate hours of supervised clinical work, passing two California written licensing examinations, and ongoing compliance with continuing education requirements.
Call Marta and ask about a free phone consultation.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, serving clients since 1991. LCSW #17540
In addition, Marta also provides online counseling for cross-cultural workers, humanitarian aid workers, and missionaries from California who are living and working abroad.
- National Association of Social Work
- EMDR International Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Consultant to the Orange County Rescue Mission
- Licensing Examiner for the California LCSW Oral Examination
All work is done in private counseling sessions, individually or as a couple. Therapy sessions are 50 minutes during the day and evenings. The duration of therapy depends solely on your goals and issues. My practice is a combination of direct-pay and health insurance benefits. Many clients have health insurance that covers therapy or counseling sessions. I am an out-of-network provider and I am happy to provide you with detailed invoices that you can submit to your insurance company for subsequent reimbursement after each session (payment is due at time of service). It is often possible to receive reimbursement from your insurance company when your policy is a PPO or POS plan. I will help you navigate the insurance process by counseling you on appropriate questions to ask your insurance company regarding treatment and reimbursement.