Anxiety and panic
Anxiety and panic treatment can be extremely successful and increase your quality of life. Anxiety symptoms fall into three categories: physiological, cognitive and emotional. If you are experiencing anxiety or panic symptoms, the most important first step is to schedule a physical with your M. D. to rule out any medical causes of the symptoms.
- Weak all over
- Rapid, pounding heartbeat or palpitations
- Tightness around the chest
- Dizziness and sweating
- Muscle tension, aches or tremors
- Chronic fatigue
Do you think to yourself?
- I can't carry on. I have to get out of here
- What if I make a fool of myself?
- People are looking at me all the time
- I am having a heart attack
- I am going to faint
- I am going crazy
- I am confused, losing control
- Feeling like something terrible is going to happen
- Being full of fears that fill your mind
- Worrying excessively
- Feeling uneasy and alone a lot of the time
- Feeling isolated, down in the dumps, without control
- Feeling embarrassed, rejected, criticized
Anxiety Disorders may be successfully treated by psychotherapy, and often a combination of therapy and medication. Research provides strong data to support successful treatment.
Call for information about anxiety and panic treatment now!